Saturday 18 March 2006

Top 10 Games Of All Time (IMHO)

So its been decided...my opinion of the top 10 games of all time. The majority of these are full on classics and if you dont agree with them...I Really couldn't give a fuck! If you have something to say. Then add me to MSN, So I can annoy you by constantly blocking you and unblocking you. If you think you can do better, reply to this blog with*** your top 10. Note - I Am Not A Nerd, This Is Not Pokemon Club, Im Simply bored as...

10. Spy VS Spy
Released:Dunno...1991 Possibly
Review:Holy shit,I remember this game - i hadn't played it in probably 10 years, but was recently Reunited. Obviously didnt have the same effect as it did then,but Look past the comically bad graphics and you have one of the most addictive and timeless 2player games EVER!


9. Guitar Hero: World Tour
Released:2000
Comment:Good Craic when you're blitzed


8. Fade to Black
Released: 1996
Review:Very different from any action/adventure game I've played. Its kinda got an eerie feeling to it and you feel that your actually IN the game. Can get frustrating at times and was a result of many controllers being smashed against a wall, especially when the stupid green monsters turned into liquid and touched you and then you died! What the fuck??!!


7. Super Mario Kart (Original)
Released:1992
Review: So here another Nintendo classic, its pretty amazing how this is the second nintendo game on the countdown. its just such a shite console. I mean, they use these shitty ass things that arent CD's but are actually "cartridges" and most of the games are cheesy as...but hey? guess it aint as bad as SEEEEEEEGAAAAAA with the really gay sonic the hedgehog that goes so fast you dont know whats going on...anyway! The original Super Mario Kart was legendary and was probably a huge step in computer games!


6. Indiana Jones And The Fate Of Atlantis
Released: 1992
Review: Although Film Games Are Generally Wank, I have to give props to this. very entertaining roleplaying game and way ahead of its time.


5. Age Of Empires II
Released:2002
Review: The Age Of Empires are the best strategy games ever made. The creators have a created a very good game and has a lot of original good ideas. Map Creating is 1 of them. We used to be the kings of making Age Of Empire maps, we even put storylines to them. Its actually very educational without realising it because your learning about...old...stuff... Like the barracks are used for housing military personell, and then when I was in school 1 time they were like "What are barracks" and i was able to answer...still failed history like but meh! I also reckon this is the best game to play online.1 time I even won! Like when people leave the game it sez Player 1 Resigned. Well I just typed in Resigned so it looked as if I resigned but really i secretly built up a big mad army and waited till the end. and then this guy thought he won and was like "Yeahh" and then i said "hey" and he was like "WHAAAA??" and I was like "Yeah...i have a big massive army! and i slaughtered him...ahhh good times.


4. Grand Theft Auto 3
Released: 1999 - Present Day
Comment: "Dont Fuck Wi Me"Review: Can I just say that if you dont have any of the GTA Games, ESPECIALLY the new ones, go shoot yourself in the head...or alternatively you could go out and buy 1. In recent years they have become the best games on the shelves. And why not? The games are amazing, lots of hardcore violence, there are no boundaries when it comes to using guns,stealing cars,fucking hookers. Your basically in control of your own fantasy world. A really good game to play if your pissed off because you can go on big arson attacks against the pigs with flamethrowers and bazookas etc...They also have assigned missions which you can follow to. I personally like 3 the best because it was simple. the newer games are good but are jus way over the top in my opinion.


3. Metal Gear Solid
Released:2000
Review: When I saw the advert for this on a demo disc I was curious, so I bought it...and I wasnt dissapointed. Definately a breakthrough in video games using new technology...or as I call it, using american binoculars and going through air vents *thumbs up* I despise people who say the 2nd 1 is better, coz it just aint true. So the graphics are better? Big Whoop. The way you control your characters better to but the fact that about 90f it is long ass cut scenes doesnt really help.I actually timed the very last cut scene/Codec call before the final boss and it lasted about an hour LITERALLY! and I couldnt pause it. I needed to go take a SHIT! Also you dont even play as snake,you play as some fag called Raiden...thats like Playing Zelda without Zelda?? Im not saying its a completely shit game, im just saying that Metal Gear Solid 1 is better! And infact, most of the stuff in the 2nd 1 was originally in the 1st 1 - and the 1st versions were done better. Great ideas, Great characters, Great storyline. What more can I say?

2. Resident Evil
Released: 1996
Review: I thought video games were platformers such as Super Mario Bros or Sonic...then this came out. I was about 8 when it was released and I remember my bro invited a couple of friends over, 1 of which brought round the game round 2 play. We crowded around the tv and when it loaded up the game, I stared in complete amazement. The graphics...the speaking as opposed to subtitles, this was something new. I remember just coming up to watch him play it coz I thought it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.A few months later I got the game for myself, it was a bit scary though and I used to have nightmares about the green hunters killing me, but when I got a bit older (6 months later) I faced my fear lol, and played it again and managed to complete it. 7 years later and I consider myself the king of this game. I can complete it with just using the handgun (apart from tyrant) Theres no doubt about it, that this is truly 1 of the best games ever...but the acting is WANK!!


1. Final Fantasy VII
Released: 1997
Review:The majority of game reviewers call this the best game ever made,the majority of hardcore gamers call this the best game ever made. I call this the best game ever made...and do you know why? COZ IT IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE!! Great Characters,Great Gameplay Even the Music KICKS ASS!! The graphics are a bit shit, especially the way they kinda walk into you...BUT WHO CARES? ITS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE!The thing that really completes it though, is the storyline. It really sucks you into the game and makes you want to play on. It should be made into a movie (Actually theyre making the sequel into a movie but if its anything like "Spirits Within" it'll probably suck dick) I almost didnt even want the thing to end. It just kicks ass, and theres so much extra stuff you can do in it. Masterpiece...thats all I can say. Fucking Genuis.

No comments:

Post a Comment